Benefits of Cold Laser Therapy
Cold Laser Therapy: offers a non-intrusive alternative to acupuncture and surgery for your health & healing. It also provides a non-addicting treatment that eliminates the complications of long-term drug treatment programs. Cold lasers are FDA cleared and widely use for treatment of: Acute and chronic pain, Ligament sprains, Muscle strain, Soft tissue injuries, Tendonitis, Arthritis, Tennis elbow, Back pain, Bursitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Fibromyalgia
General Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects
- Increased Cell Growth: Laser photons accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Increased Metabolic Activity: Photons initiate a higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Faster Wound Healing: Cold laser photons stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue
- Anti-Inflammatory Action: Laser photons reduce swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints resulting in enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity: Laser photons induce temporary vasodilation that increases blood flow to effected areas.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation:Laser photons reduce the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Stimulated Nerve Function: Laser photon exposure speeds the process of nerve cell reconnect ion to bring the numb areas back to life.
- Pain Reduction: Almost all systems have a mode of operation specifically designed to reduce pain.